- Leave at junction 7 signposted Worcester South.
- Take A4440 going over the river until you reach the next roundabout.
- Take 2nd exit onto A4103. Carry on for approx 1 and 1/2 miles and turn left onto the B4220 signposted Ledbury.
- Go for 3 miles round 2 bad bends ( on 2nd bend - there is a cottage with dormer windows) and you reach Nashend Lane but don’t turn down it as we’re just past the turning on the main road and we’re signposted Nashend House and The Bee House and have a long green wooden fence.
- Turn into that driveway and keep left and it brings you to The Hive.
- Exit at junction 2 to Ledbury.
- Carry on straight through Ledbury on B4214 (Bromyard/Ledbury Road) at the fork with the railway station on your right turn right under railway bridge taking B4220 to Bosbury.
- Proceed out of Bosbury Village passing a large mansion house on your right (with a brick wall in front of it), do not turn off but you’ll pass Hill House Farm on your left, approx. 500 yards after there is a long green wooden fence and a sign for The Bee House (and Nashend House),
- Turn in and keep to the left-hand driveway which brings you down to The Hive.