Luxury Holiday Cottage for rent
The Bee House and The Hive are two adjoining cottages situated outside the village of Bosbury of which The Hive, is for rent. Originally the cottages were a bee house before being tastefully converted - rest assured there are no longer bees on the property!
Ledbury is a picturesque market town which is steeped in history and located just 5 miles from The Hive. Ledbury also has a theatre, cinema and swimming pool. Ledbury also hosts the annual Poetry Festival. It is a good little shopping town with unique boutique shops to your everyday shops. There are plenty of places to eat from pubs, hotels to tea shops.
Access Statement for The Hive
Entrance Hall: with hanging facility
Cloakroom: with WC
Lounge: with electric wood burner and French doors opening onto the paved area.
Kitchen: kitchen/dining area with stable door to paved area.
First floor: Double bedroom with 5ft bed, dressing table and TV.
Hall: with hanging cupboard for clothes and large mirror.
Bathroom: with large walk-in shower and WC.
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Fridge with small freezer
- Ironing facilities
- Sorry no pets
1. Leave at junction 7 signposted Worcester South.
2. Take A4440 going over the river until you reach the next roundabout.
1. Exit at junction 2 to Ledbury.
2. Carry on straight through Ledbury on B4214 (Bromyard/Ledbury Road) at the fork with the railway station on your right turn right under the railway bridge taking B4220 to Bosbury.